Sunday, December 11, 2005

Opening Post

Hi, I'm sans-culotte. This is the first post on my blog. I don't know where I'm going with it yet. Right now I'm thinking it will be a place to post links to articles and to posts on other blogs.

I'm a political news junkie who occasionally likes to wander into tinfoil hat territory. I can't say I believe most conspiracy theories, but I can't say I believe much in the msm these days either. I'm going to try to cross-link and archive all of my posts, and to keep my opinion and commentary firmly rooted in reality. When I do venture into rumor and speculation, I will try to always label it as such.

Please note, just because I post a story here doesn't mean that I believe it is factual or ascribe to the opinions held by others work. It could be that I just put it here because I found it interesting. I will try to make apparent my commentary and opinion from the varied material which I will summarize/edit and/or comment about. I will also post links the source material whenever possible.

I'm going to try to keep the posts brief, but not so much so that should the linked article be removed i will still get the gist of what I was posting about without the original source handy. If there is a dead link to something, try the way back machine.

If it's not apparent, I have no idea what I'm doing.
Here we go.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home