Tuesday, February 28, 2006

If You Haven't Yet, Please Watch This Video

Please just watch it
No tinfoil hat needed.
IMHO, To not watch it is unAmerican.

I've mentioned this video before in other posts on related topics but as I just got back from watching it again and while it's still on my mind I feel it deserves it's own post. There are plenty of 9-11 conspiracy videos out there, but this is the one to watch. It's perfect for those of you who don't believe in conspiracy theories at all. Unless you refuse to believe anything Bush didn't tell you to believe, even the most critical mind will be convinced on at least several of the points this film points out.

Look, I don't pretend to know what happened on 9-11, but there are so many things that just don't add up in the official version. IMO, this video doesn't prove what happened either, nor do I buy everything in it, especially eyewitness accounts from something so traumatic, but otherwise this is a very solid documentary. It definitely points out major holes in the "official version" that need answered. You don't need a foil hat to watch it and leave dissillusioned.

I've downloaded it from here and burned it to DVD's and have been passing them out like candy. Every person who I've gotten to watch it has had their mind blown. They are spreading the word.

I've even now have gotten 4 of my Govt professors at to watch it with me, and all flipped the fuck out. I'm not kidding. This afternoon I finally got my fave prof, she's my advisor, to watch it and she actually started crying towards the end. She even got me to tear up a little with her. It's just that disturbing to find out we've been lied to about something like this. As I said before, I'm not sure what the truth really is, but we have been lied to, and this video proves that much.

tip: pause it when it shows an article referrence and google up the stories. they are all still online. It is very well sourced, and video evidence is excellent.

(Related Posts)
Prof Jones WTC 9-11 Lecture Video
Prof. Jones' Utah 9/11 Seminar - Feb.1, 2006

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home