Friday, February 17, 2006

Prof Jones WTC 9-11 Lecture Video


Even if you refuse to put on a tin-foil hat, please just click on the pic and give Prof Jones a chance to say what he has to say. His group Scholars for 9/11 Truth have been packing auditoriums at colleges and universities across the country. What I find most compelling is the look given to WTC 7, which collapsed later in the day but was not hit by a plane at all, nor was it hit by either of the crumbling towers. That's it in the picture on the right: the light colored building standing behind a smaller WTC building from where the towers fell, in the top right corner. Just watch the video and you'll see what I mean.

For an exhaustive compilation of videos and info re: 9-11 I strongly recommend Question 9-11.com Especially the video Loose Change 2nd Edition. Especially if you're the type who doesn't buy into conspiracy theories at all, I dare you to watch Loose Change II and say it doesn't raise at least a few valid questions. I double dog dare you. (whatever that means. lol)

In the interest of truth, on the other side we have Popular Mechanics' article 9/11: Debunking The Myths, that is certainly worth taking a look at also. I will say this much. it's surprising to me that PM magazine's debunking used flimsier evidence for many of their points that you'll find throughout the Jones lecture or Loose Change. That, and fact that the questions raised by both videos are simply not addressed in the PM magazine piece.

I'm a skeptic who loves to consider all of these theories and poke holes in them any way I can, if I can. I don't pretend to know what happened on 9-11, but I will say that both Prof Jones and Loose Change have proven that the official version deserves to be questioned. A serious study or group of studies and hearings that not only consider how the buildings fell down but also the political thinktank, Project for the New American Century (PNAC), in which nearly every senior policy maker in this administration belonged, and its stated agenda: the whole 9 yards. It needs to be done. If there is nothing there, then let a thorough study be done to prove it.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home