Wednesday, March 08, 2006

AZ Fire Chief's a Ba-a-a-a-ad Man

Ok, I try to stick to more political news but I thought this was frickin hillarious. Sorry if it's too much for anyone. This guy's getting lambasted for attempted lamb basting.

Smoking Gun: Fire Chief Caught On The Lamb

Arizona man, 52, found with pants down in neighbor's barn ... and a gray lamb at his side. Leroy Johnson, a deputy chief with the Mesa Fire Department, was nabbed shortly after the neighbor's teenage daughter watched him drag the animal into the family barn Saturday afternoon. When later confronted, the 52-year-old Johnson, who apparently had been drinking, told the neighbor (who has the improbable name of Alan Goats), "You caught me Alan, I tried to fuck your sheep."...(more)

I especially got a kick out of reading the police report:

Alan took me into the back yard and showed me where he and Randy pulled up. He took me through the corral gate and I saw the victim for the first time. She was a small grey lamb about three feet tall and four feet long....

LMAO!!! Hat tip to Raw Story

This kinda reminds me of Neal Horsley, a voice for the Religious Right known as "America's leading anti-abortion webmaster."

From his interview on Alan Colmes' Fox Radio show:

Alan Colmes: "You had sex with animals?"

Neal Horsley: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

He was a fool allright, if by fool you mean a sick sadistic morally bankrupt pervert, and I suppose it's safe to say he still is one. Horsley "served 2 1/2 years in federal prison for dealing hashish oil." He also "put up photographs on his Web site of naked men engaging in homosexual acts and a nude woman engaging in bestiality amid shots of grotesquely maimed fetuses."

I wonder what political-religious affiliations sheep fucker has? Dare I guess?

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home