Thursday, March 09, 2006

Cindy Sheehen Arrested in NY on Monday

Helen Wheels: Note to American Women: Shut up or they'll shut you up

I wish that was Bush getting arrested like that.

AP: Cindy Sheehan Arrested After U.N. March

OK, this happened on Mon & I almost did a post on it then, but I didn't & now I feel guilty, because I notice there wasn't very much attention given to it either by the msm or on the blogs. That's unfortunate. She was apparrently only trying to deliver a letter with 60,000 signatures to the UN, and look at her arrest. That aint cool.

Whatever happened to the 1st Amendment? Does this not still apply anymore?
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Am I supposed to believe Cindy Sheehan wasn't being peacable?

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home