Thursday, April 06, 2006

Delay Campaign Sent Goons to "Wreck" Speech

Only a republican would beat up a little old lady to defend a crooked Congressman

From news report, video posted here.

Chris Homan, Tom DeLay's (soon to be ex) campaign manager sent out this email...

We would meet tomorrow morning at 9:45 am on the first floor of the parking garage attached to the Marriott. (...) Let’s give Lampson a parting shot that wrecks his press conference.
This is what happened...
This is a statement from Marsha Rovai, the 70 year old retired CPS caseworker [in photo above],
“I can’t believe my Congressman, Tom DeLay, would organize this type of assault,” Rovai said. “I was assaulted by two different people. One of the men hit me and another shoved his sign into my face, and then when I pushed his sign away he violently pulled my hat down over my eyes and pushed me. I’m considering filing an assault charge. This is just very upsetting and I’m so disappointed in Tom Delay for organizing this attack.”

[Update] C&L now has the video and a post up about this...

C&L: Delay's supporters attack Lampson News Conference

I'm so fucking pissed off about this. I can't believe anyone would be so low as to defend an obviously crooked congressman by beating up a little old lady. Republicans are scum.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home